Harsh Environment Solutions
INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH PROTECTION
Rugged & Versatile
LiquidCool provides options for cooling a wide variety of high performance electronics within a sealed and rugged enclosure; ideal for industrial applications where other systems fail because the environmental conditions are too harsh for electronics.
LiquidCool creates an independent operating environment for the electronics on the inside of the system at all times no matter how harsh the environment is on the outside of the system.
Unlike other rugged, fan-less, and sealed systems that are lower in performance because they lack the air needed to cool higher performance components, systems cooled and protected by LiquidCool can support almost any performance requirement.
Rugged sealed enclosure (IP67 rated)
Electronics protected from air particulate and moisture contamination
Motherboard, CPU, and I/O are conﬁgurable
SAMPLE SYSTEM CONFIGURATION
Current INTEL® compatible Mini-ITX
Current Intel® CORE™ PROCESSORS
NVME SSD, 1 x mSATA III SSD, SATA SSD
• motherboard depependent
• IP67 Connectors
• I/O is configurable
Highly Efficient and Reliable Cooling
- Patented Total Liquid Immersion Technology
- Uses up to 98% less energy to cool than comparable fan-cooled systems
- Dielectric coolant is clear, odorless, biodegradable and safe. Never needs replacement
- A variety of remote heat exchangers are possible
- Dripless fluid quick-connect ﬁttings available