LSS | Liquid Cooled Server For Maximum Scalability
The Liquid Submerged Server (LSS), a single node server, is designed for conventional and modular data center use and easily integrates into existing compute environments. With one node per chassis, the LSS offers maximum scalability.
One liquid cooled rack can replace four air cooled racks within a data center, saving energy and space and eliminating capital and maintenance costs. No more complex air handling systems, ductwork, filters or CRAC units. Simple yet effective solutions.
- Reduces floorspace up to 75%.
- Reduces power to cool 98%
- Reduces total energy usage up to 40%
- Uses no water
- Eliminates air handling units
- No air filters
- Eliminates mechanical refrigeration
- Eliminates evaporation and water treatment
- No need for humidity control
- Improves reliability and server lifetime
- Nearly silent operation