The ultimate fog server sytem | SCS
Maximum density fog server system
The SCS fog server system is a 2U, 4-node device designed specifically for high-density processing operations such as fog (edge) computing. With the highest component densities available on the market, the SCS is designed to take up minimal space. SCS’s patented cooling system eliminates CRAC units, fans, and other DCIM systems. Liquid coolant removes heat generated by all electronic components on the board. Power and I/O connections can be outside the liquid-filled space, an approach that supports rotating disk storage and remote power distribution. The design meets Open Compute Project standards.
Making fog computing a reality
- Reduces floorspace up to 75%.
- Reduces power to cool 98%
- Reduces total energy usage up to 40%
- Uses no water
- Eliminates air handling units
- No air filters
- Eliminates mechanical refrigeration
- Eliminates evaporation and water treatment
- No need for humidity control
- Improves reliability and server lifetime
- Nearly silent operation