Data Center Liquid Immersion Cooling 2017 Global Market Expected to Grow at CAGR 54.3% And Forecast To 2020
Global Data Center Liquid Immersion Cooling Market
Liquid immersion cooling infers to the dissipation of heat generated in hardware using a thermally conductive dielectric liquid. Liquid immersion cooling is used at data centers, mainframes, and desktop computers. Advantages of this cooling type include up to 99 percent less energy consumption & lower maintenance costs as compared to other cooling types, and noise-free operation. The global data center liquid immersion cooling market is estimated to grow from USD 109.51 Million in 2015 to USD 959.62 Million in 2020 at a CAGR of 54.3%. This market is driven by increasing demand for data centers, instigated by rapid adoption of advanced technologies such as cloud-based services and big data analytics for operational business needs across the globe.
The key players of Global data center liquid immersion cooling market included in the report are 3M Co. (U.S.), Fujitsu Ltd (Japan), Iceotope Research and Development Limited (UK), CoolIT Systems, Inc. (Canada), LiquidCool Solutions, Inc. (U.S.), Allied Control (U.S.), Asetek (U.S.), Midas Green Technologies LLC (U.S.), Ebullient, Inc. (U.S.), Green Revolution Cooling (U.S.), and Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg (Germany).
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years
• To identify upcoming technologies, high growth geographies, and countries were identified
• Regional & country specific demand and forecast for the market
• Liquid immersion cooling technology/solution providers
• Hardware manufacturers
• Resellers and distribution
• Data center providers
• Americas market for liquid immersion cooling was valued at USD 51.13 million in 2015, and is expected to reach USD 494.86 million by 2020
• Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at a rate of 45.1% CAGR during the forecast period
Regional and Country Analysis
Americas region dominated the data center liquid immersion cooling market in 2015, and was valued at USD 51.13 million the same year. It is expected to witness a rapid growth of 57.45% CAGR during the forecast period to reach USD 494.86 million by 2020. Asia-Pacific market is also expected to grow at a fast pace during the forecast period. Its expected growth of 45.1% CAGR is attributed to growing investments towards new technology developments as well as positive government initiatives for the data center market.
The reports also cover country level analysis:
• Europe, Middle East & Africa
o Rest of the Europe
• Asia – Pacific
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of the World